Allocation Committee

What does the Allocation Committee do?

We are students who live in KaWo 3 and support the Studierendenwerk Aachen with the allocation of vacant rooms in the dormitory.

Together with the residents, we try to create a harmonious living environment in the shared flats and in the hallways!

Frequently Asked Questions

The Studierendenwerk answers the most important questions about application, rent & housing in a FAQ.

A sublease requires the approval of the landlord, Studierendenwerk Aachen A.รถ.R. For this purpose, you submit an application to the landlord.

You can easily create and fill out those applications online using our form. There you will also find instructions on the procedure.

Please submit the completed cancellation form to the Studierendenwerk. The notice period is usually two months. Please note the period of notice in your rental contract.

You have to cancel your network connection separately. This is possible here.

We will contact you as soon as you are eligible for a vacant room. Please make sure to check your email regularly and be available by phone.

Due to the high demand for student housing in Aachen, we also experience longer waiting times.

Sign up to the application portal of Studierendenwerk Aachen and fill out the application as completely as possible.

We will contact you as soon as you are eligible for a free room

Contact Us

If you have any questions or other concerns, you can simply contact us using the contact form linked below.

Please do not send us questions that are already answered on this website.

Useful Links