In Every House
- Bicycle racks: Tough racks, free to use, mostly covered from the elements
- Bicycle cellar: Locked door, free to use
- Cellar compartments: Rentable for 5 € per month (contact the caretaker)
- Common living room: Has a small kitchenette and seating
For Communal Use
- 7 washing machines & dryers: open 24/7; 1,5 € per washing cycle, 1 € per drying cycle
- Parking spaces: Rentable for 13 € per month (contact the caretaker)
- Study rooms: Study in a calm environment
- Common rooms
- Volleyball court: Borrow a volleyball net or play other beach games
Waste and Recycling
- In the basement of each house there are black containers for residual waste, blue containers for paper waste, yellow containers for composites, cans and plastics and green containers for organic waste.
- You can get yellow bags (“Gelbe Säcke”) from our house keeper. Waste can also be put into the yellow waste container on its own.
- Glass: At the beginning of Kastanienweg there are containers for used glass. Please only deposit glass on weekdays between 8:00 and 20:00.
- Clothes: Clothes containers in the area are provided by Aachen Fairwertet and the German Red Cross.
- Bulky waste: The two bulky waste sites are located behind house 4 (Kastanienweg 14) and in the shed below the barbecue area. (No electrical waste may be disposed of here.)
- You can find out how to dispose of other waste on the website of the city of Aachen (German only).